Welcome to Endless Iterations.

A place where one writer can chronicle the process of turning an idea into a story--through endless iterations....

Friday, February 17, 2012

Back to Basics

So now that my book is published, and the post-coital euphoria is beginning to wear off, it's almost time to start writing again. Thelorin's Bones will be the next book, and will feature the same characters and the same environment as Erosan's Tears. I'm giving myself a year to write it: six months to get it out on paper, plus another six months for editing/schedule slippage. As long as I still have a day job, I can't afford to be too prolific.

Btw, if you haven't read Erosan's Tears yet, please pick up a copy. And if you have read it, please review it! I'd love as much feedback as I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment